The depression symptoms test will evaluate your current state of mind, answer each question in the depression symptoms test honestly to yield the best results.
  1. I feel sad and miserable most of the time.
    Yes No
  2. I have lost interest in activities I used to like.
    Yes No
  3. I experience delusions and hallucinations.
    Yes No
  4. I’m tired all day for no reason.
    Yes No
  5. I get panicky and restless around people.
    Yes No
  6. I have problems sleeping, either too much sleep or not sleeping at all.
    Yes No
  7. I have trouble concentrating and remembering things.
    Yes No
  8. Do you try and avoid family members, friends or people?
    Yes No
  9. I have frequent chronic pain, headaches, muscle pain.
    Yes No
  10. I feel like dying all the time.
    Yes No
    If you have answered 5 items out of 10 [Yes], you maybe be suffering from clinical depression, you should seek professional medical medical assistance immediately. This depression symptoms test is only meant to give you an idea of your current mental health, it cannot substitute a visit to a mental health professional.
    Twitter Technorati Facebook Delicious Digg StumbleUpon

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    top